Electronic Shareholder Communications
- Please register to receive email notification of the latest shareholder and company news direct to your inbox
- Choosing to receive emails instead of hard copy documents reduces our costs and the environmental impact of producing and distributing documents in larger quantities and speeds up shareholder access to documents
Shareholders with queries concerning their holdings, dividend information or administrative matters should contact the Company’s Registrar*:
Address: Capita Asset Services Shareholder solutions, 2 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, D02 A342, Ireland
Telephone: +353 1 553 0050
Fax: +353 1 224 0700
*Since 29 August 2016, we changed our Registrar to Capita Asset Services
Shareholders can access their accounts online and check their shareholdings and dividend payments, change address, change dividend instructions, register email addresses, appoint proxies electronically and also download standard forms and documents to initiate other changes in details held by the Registrar: www.paddypowerbetfairshares.com
Please be aware that organisations, typically from overseas, sometimes make unsolicited contact with shareholders offering to buy their shares or to sell shares on their behalf at prices which can be significantly higher than the market price of the shares.
If you are in receipt of an unsolicited call from someone offering to buy your shares, you should:
- remain vigilant;
- take a note of the name of the person and organisation that has contacted you;
- not respond to high pressure tactics to provide bank details or arrange to transfer money if you are unsure of the bona fide nature of the caller;
- check if the company or individual is appropriately authorised to operate as an investment firm with your local regulatory authority (Central Bank of Ireland for shareholders resident in Ireland and the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for shareholders resident in the UK); and
- obtain independent advice from a qualified advisor or stockbroker.
If you wish to buy or sell shares in the Company you can do this by using the services of a stockbroker or high street bank.
Please note the price of shares can go down as well as up, and you are not guaranteed to get back the amount you originally invested. If you are in any doubt you should contact an independent financial adviser.
Institutional Investors Contact
To contact the Investor Relations team email: email@example.com
Company Secretariat Contact
To contact the Company Secretariat team email: firstname.lastname@example.org